Amazon Prime Day is back and promises to be better than ever for 2020!
Last year, we were caught a little off guard by all the 3Dprinting deals. This year, I made a resolution to not miss a deal.
With this in mind, I’ve created this handy Prime Day 3D printing deals tracker which I’ll be updated in the lead up and during Prime Day with the very best curated deals.
Best Prime Day 3D Printer Deals List
Here goes it goes my list of the best Prime Day 3D printing deals on 3D parts, accessories, and 3D printers:
- Dremel Digilab 3D40 Deal: THe Digilable Idea Builder Starter Kit is on sale for 35% off here and JUST the machine is on sale for 30% off here. LIVE now as Deal of the Day.
FlashForge Creator Pro Deal: This classic 3D printer is getting a special TBA lightning deal here – Deal set to go live around 11:05 AM EST on Tuesday. RepRap DIY Pruse I3 Deal: This well regarded DIY printer is on sale for 30% off – Deal is LIVE for Prime Day. Dremel Digilab Idea Builder Deal: This capable printer is now on sale for a record 58% off at this listing – Deal is LIVE now for Prime Day. RepRap Guru Deal – Get 30% off the RepRap Guru 3D Printer here (Spotlight Deal – Monday night) Monoprice Maker Select Plus Deal – Save 10% off at this listing – Live now for Prime Day Only Robo 3D C2 Deal – Save 12% at this deal listing – Live now for Prime Day only XYZprinting da Vinci Mini Deal – Claim 26% off this lightning deal here – Live now [TUESDAY] XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Deal – Claim this lightning deal for 36% off here – Live Lightning deal (while supplies last) Sindoh 3D Printer Deal – Watch this listing for the TBA lightning discount + $259.80 coupon – Live at 7:24 PM EDT [TUESDAY] LulzBot Mini 3D Printer Deal – Watch this listing to save TBA discount on the LulzBot Mini – Live at 8:39 PM EDT [TUESDAY] LulzBot Tax 6 3D Printer Deal – Watch this listing here to save TBA discount on the TAZ 6 – Live at 8:39 PM EDT [TUESDAY] LONGER LK4 3D Printer: The 2.8-inch model is 15% OFF and it comes with 12 months warranty and 24/7 support in case you ever need anything. This model is very easy to operate, and you will get a warning notification in case you are running out of filament. You can find this amazing printer here. ANYCUBIC Photon S 3D Printer: This printer is a really good deal right now, as it comes with full equipment you feed to get you started. Right now it’s 20% OFF, so hurry up before it gets sold out. Sovol SV01 3D Printer: The Sovol 3D printer is a great deal if you want to save around $50. The printer is easy to set up and to start using it, and it makes perfect lines all the time. You can find this deal right here! ANYCUBIC Mega Pro Printer: The ANYCUBIC Mega Printer is also discounted if you have prime membership and this multi-color printer also on a great discount, so don’t miss the chance to get it and save $80.
- ANYCUBIC MEGA X 3D Printer: Apparently, Anycubic has made some killer deals this year, so you can find this model as well discounted, and you can save around $96 on this deal.
- ANYCUBIC Chiron Semi-auto Leveling 3D Printer: This is one more model from Anycubic that offers huge build volume, and it comes discounted for $106 and even save an extra $40 more with a coupon.
- PHROZEN Sonic Mini: This 3D printer starts easily and it has a printing speed of 50 mm/hr. Currently, it’s 23% OFF and you can save $60 on this deal.
- QIDI TECH 3D Printer: The Quidi Tech 3D Printer is on a 13% discount where you are saving $100. The printer works with Windows and Mac, it is really easy to use and place the filament. Get this deal while it’s still on and save a lot.
- JGMAKER Magic 3D Printer DIY Kit: If you have a tight budget, but want to opt for a great quality printer, this would be a perfect deal and get it discounted for $30. You can get this deal here.
- JGAURORA 3D Printer: Another great printer that will let you know when you run out of filament is this model which is a good home printer that you can also use it to create figurines and anything else you might need, and also take it from one place to another very easily. You can find this printer here.
- Tenlog TL-D3 Pro 3D Printer: This 3D printer can be fun for all the family as it has a large printing volume, it’s easy to assemble it and start operating it.
- ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer: If you thought of getting a 3D printer, now would be the perfect time to purchase one, and the Anycubic Mega S printer is a great choice that will make you save $54 with Amazon Prime.
- SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer: This is an upgraded version of the Ender 3 printer and now you can find it here for 27% OFF.
- Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer: If you thought that it’s time to experiment with a 3D printer and find one to start with, this is a very great deal that comes for 21% OFF here.
- KELANT S400s: The KELANT S400s are currently discounted at 20% OFF, so hurry up while the deal is still on and start printing your own figurines.
- Creality LD002R: If you are looking for even greater discounts that you can find, then this is a very discounted 3D printer that comes in a 41% OFF deal here.
- BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder: This is an excellent laser printer that is good for beginners and you can find it here 19% OFF now.
- Anet ET5X DIY 3D Printer: Featuring a large print volume, automatic leveling, filament sensors, and a lot more, this Anet 3D Printer is now available for 30% off here.
- BIBO Dual Extruder 3D Printer: This printer uses laser printing technology and it’s packed with a ton of handy features. Now available for 35$ off here.
- [EDITOR’s CHOICE] Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer: Built to sustain countless hours of printing and heavy-duty work, this 3D Printer is now available for 30% off here.
- Flashforge Creator Pro 3D Printer: A popular brand in the 3D Printing industry, Flashforge now offers their famous Creator Pro for 15% off here.
- FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite: With a smaller build volume and maximum nozzle temperature of 230 Celsius this Lite 3D Printer by Flashforge is now available for 20% off here.
- Dremel DigiLab 3D45: This award-winning beast by Dremel compatible with multiple operating systems is now available for 15% off here.
- Flashforge Dreamer NX 3D Printer: This printer has become quite popular in the 3D Printing world with great value for its price, it’s now available for an even better price, 20% off here.
3D Printer Accessories
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament: This is an excellent deal right now where you can save 15% on a filament and stock up for the future. The filament is really easy to use, does not create any bubbles, and it’s available in 1kg and 2kg variant in mostly white, black, orange, and red.
- TIANSE PLA 3D Printer Filament in Skin Color: This also is another great deal on printer filaments and you can find it only in this color. The filament is discounted and you can save around $5, but on the store page, you can also find some other colors that are being discounted like this black and white filament.
3D BEST-Q PLA: It’s completely normal that you will need filament in colors in your future projects, so now you have the chance to stock up on 1.75 mm filament that is discounted and comes in multiple colors like black, blue, red, bronze, copper, silver, red, yellow, purple, violet and white. Get them here! 3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm: If you have run out of the basic black or white filament, now its the time to stock on some more, so enjoy while you can get this deal at 25% OFF.
- PLA Filaments Multicolor: Are you looking to print rainbow figurines, but you can’t find the right filament? Well, say no more as this is definitely a perfect rainbow color.
- Flashforge PLA 3D Printer Filament: This 1kg PLA filament package by Flashforge is suited for 190~220℃ and it’s now available for 32% off here.
- Solutech Real Blue 3D PLA Filament: This 1.75mm PLA Filament is compatible with most 3D Printers and it’s now available for 20% off here.
- SUNLU PLA Filament: This 1.75mm PLA filament by SUNLU comes in five different colors and it’s now available here for 30% off.
- Mitutoyo Digital Caliper: Where 3D Printing is involved, there are always a lot of measurements, and having a digital caliper by your side can be quite useful. This one, in particular, is now available for 30% off here.
- 6 Inch Digital Caliper: Another great deal on this digital caliper by Rexbeti can now be found here for 41% off.
- 3D Printer Nozzle Change Tool Set: Containing 20 PCs This removal/ change nozzle Tool Set by Usongshine is now available here for 20% off.
- UV Resin Curing Light: This powerful 20w curing light comes with a one-year warranty and it’s now available here for 20% off.
These are some of the best deals on resin, filament, and cheap 3d printer discounts we’ve found so far, but check back frequently as we update Prime Day deal finds as they come.
3D Printer Filaments
A Preview of Prime Day – What to Expect
When is Prime Day 2020?
Prime Day will officially get started October 13-14th at 9:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM PDT and will run for a full 30 hours through October 14th.
There will also be some Prime Day discounts available in the lead up to Prime Day, starting on October 13-14th These deals in the 3D printing space will also be updated on this page above.
Lightning Deal vs Deal of the Day
It’s important to note the difference here. Lightning Deals are generally only available for a specific time period and only while supplies last. Last year, some lightning deals were gone in mere minutes, while before the stated expiration!
Deal of Day items will generally be available throughout the entire day. While they might run out of stock, the discount will usually be locked in and available for delayed shipment.
How to Spot a Good 3D Printer Deal
Just because it goes on sale, doesn’t mean that it automatically is a great deal. Last year, there was an undercurrent of #primedayfail deals that weren’t as great as they seemed. By and large, most of the deals are discounted heavily, but here are a few points:
- Use Curated Lists: This page is a perfect example. Watching Amazon all day can be overwhelming. Pages like this only
- Create a “Wish List”: To avoid overspending on things you don’t really need, create a list of items that you want to pick up ahead of time. If it goes on sale, snap it up. Otherwise, save your money!
- Look for Reputable Brands: This is the #1 thing I recommend people to look for. If you haven’t heard of the brand, it might not be a great deal. There are lots of knock-offs from China (and elsewhere) that don’t have a solid track record. If you are ever in doubt, be sure to check this page because I will only be sharing legit deals from legit brands.