When it comes to CAD programs, you certainly have a choice from a variety of software that can do an excellent job with fair pricing and helpful support. Two of the most affordable CAD and 3D modeling programs out there are Autodesk Fusion 360 and Rhino 3D. What are the differences between these two?
Main Differences Between Fusion 360 vs Rhino
The main differences between Fusion 360 vs Rhino are:
- Fusion 360 is cloud-based, whereas Rhino 3D needs to be installed on your computer.
- Fusion 360 excels when you need to collaborate, whereas Rhino 3D is easier to learn.
- Fusion 360 is better suited for 2D drawings and 3D models, whereas Rhino 3D does a better job at 3D modeling.
- Fusion 360 makes it easy to do simple animations on your models, whereas Rhino 3D only lets you manipulate the angle of the camera and the lighting.
- Fusion 360 has a free trial available, whereas Rhino 3D doesn’t offer a free trial.