Desktop 3D printing hardware is getting crowded for a niche market. Fortunately, growing interest means growing competition between companies trying to top each other with the latest upgrades. Here we’re …
Looking to compare the leading 3D Printers? This is where you will find our full T3D repository of printer comparisons over the years.
Epax X1 vs Anycubic Photon Compared: Which One Is Right For You?
3D Resin printers are an investment you’d want to get right. Therefore, today we’ll be looking at the Epax X1 vs Anycubic Photon and comparing all the details you need to know to make an informed decision.
There are plenty of affordable 3D printers available on the market, but a printer’s features determine its utility to you. Can it deliver the results you need? How long lasting is it? Is it cost-efficient in the long run?
After all, the main selling point of a resin printer includes its accuracy, intricacy, and its smooth finish. Unlike other Fused Deposition Modeling printers, resin 3d printe
It’s a great time to be a 3D printing enthusiast, largely because of the choices in equipment that we have right now. We have 3D printers from some of the most reputable brands on the planet, as well as those from startups. You can find a 3D printer that fits your needs and budget.
Sometimes, we find ourselves narrowing down these options to two 3D printers from the same company. People who are looking for the best 3D printers will no doubt come across Ultimaker’s line of products. Two of the best in the company’s line-up
Main Differences Between Ultimaker S3 vs S5
The Main Differences Between Ultimaker S3 vs S5 are:
- Ultimaker S5 has a bigger build volume at 13 by 9.4 by 13 inches (330 by 240 by 330 millimeters), whereas Ultimaker S3 only has 9 by 7.6 by 7.9 inches (230 by 192 by 200 millimeters).
- Ultimaker S5 can use up to 30 percent more electricity than the S3 to get to the same temperatures, whereas Ultimaker S3 can use up to 350 watts of
A 3D printer’s motion system is essential to its operations. It brings the print head to that point where it needs to extrude material to create your models. For fused filament fabrication devices, two of the most popular motion systems are the CoreXY and H-Bot systems.
The Main Differences Between CoreXY vs HBot 3D Printers
Here are the main differences between CoreXY and HBot 3D Printers:
- Unlike CoreXY, H-Bot design is much simpler.
- The CoreXY typically uses longer or more belts.
- The CoreXY is much more stable, and the motors are stationary, while the H-Bot design can be very unstable, so accuracy is a rather sticky issue with these printers.
- CoreXY mechanisms are compact, accurate, linear, and repeatable, whereas the H-Bot needs to have tight tolerances to make it more stable.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of using CoreXY and H-Bot for your 3D printer? Read on as we get into detail between these two sys
If you’re looking at CNC – computer numerical control machine – you’ve probably come across the X-Carve and the Shapeoko kit. Both work in a similar way, and they’re both …
You may have heard of CoreXY and Cartesian 3D printers before, but perhaps you aren’t sure what the differences are? If that’s the case, then our CoreXY vs Cartesian 3D printers comparison is going to show what makes these machines unique, and also what their similarities are too.
We’re also going to look at some examples of the best CoreXY and Cartesian 3D printers that you are able to buy. Before we get into the ins and outs of these types of 3D printers, let’s look at the main differences between them.
Main Differences Between CoreXY vs Cartesian 3D Printers
The main differences between CoreXY and Cartesian 3D printers are:
- CoreXY 3D printers are usually quite quick at printing objects, whereas Cartesian 3D printers are slower.
- CoreXY 3D printers use belts, whereas Cartesian 3D printers use X, Y and Z axes to print.
- CoreXY 3D printers will move at 0 or 90 degrees, whereas CoreXY printers will move at 45 degrees.
Creality has always been coming out with a 3D printer that has good print quality at prices that you will love. There are a lot of Ender models out there, with the company coming out with Pro and Plus versions of different models. The Creality Ender 3 and Ender 5 are two of the company’s best known 3D printers.
How does one compare to the other? Which one is the better printer for your needs?
Main Differences Between Creality Ender 3 vs Ender 5
The Main Differences Between Creality Ender 3 vs Ender 5
- The Ender 5 has a bigger build volume at 8.7 by 8.7 by 11.8 inches, whereas Ender 3 only has a build volume of 8.7 by 8.7 by 9.8 inches.
- The Ender 5 is easy to set up and takes only around half an hour to finish the assembly with an easy to understand user guide, whereas the Ender 3 takes significantly longer with an estimated assembly time of around two to three hours.
- The Ender 5 uses an MK10 hot end, whereas Ender 3 uses an earlier vers
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”w4aevym4tivzomza7h83″ ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1657834037/vay6ztv7aw2xxjkaojtk.jpg” title=”Prusa i3 MK3 vs Ultimaker 3″ volume=”70″] Today we’re pitting two 3D printers against each other to see who really earns their …
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”hjycz3ied8wrifxbmp7l” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/video/upload/hjycz3ied8wrifxbmp7l.jpg” title=”Ender 3 vs Prusa i3 MK3S” volume=”70″] 3D printer assembly kits are easy to screw up. They’re designed to keep their costs …
In my Muse v Glowforge comparison, I’m going to show you which is the best laser cutter you can use alongside a 3D or just on its own.
While 3D printers work by creating shapes out of filament, laser cutters can create flat objects quicker and it is a process of subtraction. You can use laser cutters to create a wide variety of objects from jewelry, art, home, decor designs and much more.
I will go over the ins and outs of a Muse and Glowforge laser cutter, including the features of each device, how easy they are to use, what their cost comparison is like, and finally which one we recommend and why.
Main Differences Between Muse vs Glowforge
The main differences between Muse vs Glowforge are:
- Glowforge has a built-in internal cooling system, whereas Muse uses an external water cooling unit
- Muse laser cutter can be used offline, whereas the Glowforge relies on clo