Lulzbot is pretty well-known for developing reliable 3D printers. They’re powerful machines worth the price. They use open-source software and accept plenty of filament types, so their ease of use helps them adapt to personal and professional use alike.
When they released the TAZ Workhorse, they had big shoes to fill. This beast has a 14% bigger build volume and is equipped with all the essentials. It’s marketed to produce even better, more accurate results.
It’s said to enhance the experience of its predecessor, the TAZ 6, so I wanted to give it a shot and decide for myself.
- Build volume: 280 x 280 x 285 mm
- Printer dimensions: 832 x 510 x 520 mm
- Net weight: 16.78 kg
- Technology: FDM
- Layer resolution: 0.05 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder quantity: Single
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290℃
- Filament diameter: 2.85 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.5 mm